Monday, April 7, 2014

David

This is David. I have no drawing experience or have taken a class that has taught me really how to draw, so it's not the best piece of work in the world or probably the class. However, I think it actually looks cool and its a big step from my previous projects drawing: Fred.
David is has a big head because i know in a lot of animations heads are over exaggerated and that really appeals to me because it brings some funny moments into the animation. The red triangle is his nose and the red rectangle under his nose is his long mouth. The red dot in his head is his eye and the black slashes at the bottom of his face is texture to show that he is not all human if you couldn't tell before.
Personality: Confused. Doesn't really know what is going on. Just going in a direction, but doesn't know where he is going.

No comments:

Post a Comment